Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to Do More Movement. Our aim is to provide an easy to use, reliable and helpful platform that allows you to list, review and research the best in health and fitness retreats, training camps and adventures from around the world. There are no hidden charges and you can cancel your membership at any time for any reason.
Below are the legal bits and pieces, we have aimed to keep these as simple and clear as possible but if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com
The term ‘Do More Movement’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (DO MORE MOVEMENT LTD) whose registered office is Flat 2, 22 Norwood Road, London, SE24 9BH. Our company registration number is 10945437. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any way. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Memberships & Cancellations:
- The service we provide is free, there are no subscription charges or commission for joining the Do More Movement tribe.
- We reserve the right to limit each user to one profile.
- Memberships can be cancelled at any time up and can be managed through your sign in area.
- On cancellation your account will de-activate immediately removing your profile and any events from the directory and search results.
- Do More Movement reserves the right to cancel at any time the account of anyone in breach of these terms or whose profile and/or event(s) are not deemed to meet the health and fitness criteria Do More Movement is designed for.
- By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or an adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm that
You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all content
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use their name or likeness.
- Any submitted material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense will be removed immediately.
We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without
- Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g. reviewers and bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of Do More Movement.
- Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by Do More Movement.