23-25 March 2018
Louis Browne and the Phi Club team come together to curate a weekend that will leave you feeling both revitalised and strengthened in equal measure. Our aim is to not only test your body during the day using a wide variety of fun training disciplines but also to stimulate your mind and spirit with motivational talks and activities.
On our Fitness Weekenders, we have one goal: to get fit and feel awesome with friends.
Phi Club Expert Trainers Louis Browne and Daniel Gaunt bring together high-octane conditioning workouts, lengthening pilates sessions, focused small group coaching and cross country challenges with a good portion of healthy food and great company for the ultimate feel good weekend.
This all-inclusive, hassle-free getaway is perfect for team building with your colleagues, a break with your friends or a retreat by yourself. You'll leave with new friends, unforgettable memories and a newfound sense of self-improvement.
- Guests arrive late afternoon
- Lengthening pilates session with herbal teas and cleansing refreshments
- Over dinner, Louis will introduce the weekend’s goals to the group
- Small group semi-private technical coaching by Louis and his expert team
- Late morning sees the first real tester of the weekend – group conditioning en masse!
- Two-hour cross country challenge across the stunning estate (or an equal alternative)
- Early evening pilates recovery session and then a
- Nourishing evening meal
- Group conditioning en mass
- Late morning, recovery walks in the grounds
- Full body recovery session to maximise benefits from the weekends workouts.
- Massages will also be available on an appointment basis, please request when booking.