St Mawes, Cornwall
9th Oct -12th Oct
St Mawes is a picturesque, small fishing village nestled at the end of the unspoilt and wild Roseland peninsula, situated on the mouth of the Percuil River. Walking here with the expansive sea views you feel miles from the digital age and hustle and bustle of urban life.
- The wild landscape has a plethora of trails to explore with iconic sights such as the St Anthony’s lighthouse and St Mawes castle
- The beaches are empty and the sea is crystal clear
- Paddleboard core and balance work
- HIIT full body beach circuits
- St Mawes is becoming a foodie hotspot due to the outstanding quality of local produce.
- This chic boutique hotel is located on the harbour front and boasts fantastic views over the estuary.
- We will have access to the recently converted courtyard room for private dining and also enjoy one supper at their sister hotel the iconic Idle Rocks.