Ella, Sri Lanka
Mamma Shanti is more than a guesthouse and yoga space, it’s a conscious way of life. We offer a place in nature for people to reset and reconnect, to unplug from technology and tap into their inner selves.
This is a space for healing, for creativity, for exploration and restoration.
Step into our rooftop shala and experience the full splendour of Mother Nature in all her sacred beauty. Look out over the canopy of banana trees towards the Bhodi Tree, soak in the sights of Ravana Waterfall, Ella Rock and Little Adam’s Peak, and be mesmerized by our 360 degree mountain views.
Mamma Shanti offers fun and totally unique one day yoga retreat outings. Join us for a day of soul stretching, mind awakening and forest bathing.
A day at Mamma Shanti:
- 7:30am: Tuk-tuk pick up in Ella Town outside Cafe Guru
- 8:30 – 10am: Vinyasa Flow
- 10am – 11am: Scrumptious brunch
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Conscious discussion/ workshop
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm: Waterfall walk and meditation
- 3pm: Tea time treat
- 3:30pm: Tuk-tuk pick up and drop off at Cafe Guru in Ella Town
Alternatively, if you'd like to host a retreat at Mamma Shanti, we can offer:
- Yoga shala accommodating 10 students
- Secluded and entirely private location
- Fresh mountain spring water
- Full board with customisable menus
- 1 x single room for host
- 2 x luxury double en-suite rooms
- Mats and all asana accessories