Portugal & France
Oct & Nov 2017, Feb - June 2018
On a blank piece of paper, with no limitations or restrictions, we wanted to change the way training holidays were delivered and challenge the mindset about what a ‘training camp’ could be.
We organise running, cycling and triathlon holidays in stunning settings:
- Locations originally selected because of the beauty of the running routes that we discovered.
- Algarve host’s breathtaking coastal tracks, woodland trail runs and flat beaches that span over 6km.
- The Pyrenees puts size into perspective as you are dwarfed when running by (or up!) the enormous surrounding cols.
- We mix each week up to showcase the best of what each location has to offer.
- All our routes are suitable for a novice through to a championship runner.
- Two Tour of the Algarve (“Volta ao Algarve”) stages are 5min minutes up the road from our villas in Portugal.
- In France we are based near the foot of the Tourmalet in the Pyrenees.
- Beautiful outdoor Olympic pool in the Algarve with access to our own private lanes.
- Open water swim training
- Open water technique and drafting
- Workshop on the transition between swim & bike
- Running holiday - 27th Jan - 3rd Feb, 24th - 31st Mar
- Duathlon holiday - 3rd - 10th Feb
- Marathon holiday - 24th Feb - 3rd Mar
- Triathlon holiday - 3rd - 10th Mar
- IRON Man holiday - 14th - 21st Apr
- Running holiday - 10th - 17th May
- Duathlon holiday - 19th - 26th May
- Running, triathlon and cycling holidays - dates TBC