2nd - 8th Jan 2018
We are staying in a beautiful private villa with pool located in Noord, close to Palm Beach. Villa Nirvana Aruba has 5 bedrooms, 4 private rooms with king or queen size bed and an apartment with a shared room with a queen size bed and 2 twin beds.
Adriana will take you on a journey to discover the island, but also to discover ourselves through yoga and meditation. Adriana’s yoga adventure started in Aruba and now almost 3 years later, she wants to share the hidden gems of this amazing Caribbean island with you!
What you can expect:
- accommodation for 6 nights in a private villa in a shared or private room
- daily yoga classes: morning active yoga & evening gentle yoga session or meditation at the residence or on the beach
- 1 yoga class at Rachel Brathen‘s Island Yoga + breakfast at Nourish Café
- 1 SUP yoga class
- excursion to Ayo Rock formation and Baby Beach + lunch at Zeerovers – a local place where you eat the catch of the day (fish restaurant)
- excursion to Alto Vista chapel, Meditation Labyrinth, California Lighthouse and pick-nick lunch at Arashi beach
- sailing and snorkeling trip on a catamaran
- daily vegetarian breakfast
- transfer from villa to the beach (both ways) on free days